As there is in my opinion a lack of groups which celebrate our lifegiving element water, I've decided to found one.
Here are the rules and infos so far, please note that they can be changed when there's a need for it to keep the group working.
If you spot an error or have a suggestion regarding the rules and settings, it would be very nice if you would send me a note!
This is the first group that I ever managed, so some faults will be surely made...
* Only Photography with the main focus on the element water in all forms.
* Because of the quite complicated settings in the admin area, I decided to change this rule a bit: Members can now submit one deviation per week to each folder (except Featured), which is automatically approved, please feel responsible for choosing the right folder! Non-members can submit one deviation per month to each folder which has to be approved.
* Choosing a category: I you don't find the right folder for your artwork, please submit to "anything else" and I'll sort it out in time or even create a new folder.
* Submit only your own art, nothing stolen or taken from other internet sites as pinterest etc. And no hateful or discriminating art, comments or notes. If there's a problem with one of this, the deviation will be removed and the deviant won't get access to the group again. This is a very strict rule.
* No adult content, please. People of all ages should have access to all of the artwork.
* This is meant to be a medium to high qualitiy group, please try your best. Please no heavy watermarks (including the DA watermark), no extremely heavy editing. Blurriness and other defects in a pic can be expressive and intended, but keep in mind: is this art? If yes, submit it!
* This is my group, I am responsible for content and quality and therefore I've got the right do decline or remove deviations or members etc. if I feel they don't belong here. You can allways note me or the group, but please behave.
* We all have a life outside DA and the net. Therefore, have some patience, it can take some time to get a response.